Charitable Donation Requests
Thank you for your interest in the Desert Museum’s charitable donation program.
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is a non-profit organization and is pleased to contribute to the growth of other community organizations by providing charitable contributions in the form of Free Admission Passes. In general, each eligible organization may receive 2 Free Admission passes per organization per calendar year. Each pass is good for general admission for one person and each has a monetary value of the current General Admission rate. Due to the volume of requests, we are not always able to accommodate all requests that ask for and merit a donation.
Please note the following criteria and guidelines for requests:
- Requests must be received on the requesting organization’s letterhead detailing the event. Please include contact information, name of the event, event date, and mailing address.
- Requests must be received 8 weeks prior to the event date.
- Include the organization’s non-profit tax ID number.
- All requests must include a self-addressed stamped envelope for return mailing.
- We are unable to participate in third party or individual requests.
- The passes must be used as a fundraising item for an auction or raffle; they cannot be used for resale.
- We are unable to accept email requests.
Please mail your requests to:Donation Request
Arizona Sonora Desert Museum
2021 North Kinney Road
Tucson, AZ 85743
Qualifying organizations will receive their passes via USPS one month prior to their event.