ASDM Job Opportunities
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is an equal opportunity institution. The Museum does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status in its policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Applications are accepted only for open positions and must be completed and submitted online.
Click the Job Search link below to view current openings and complete the online application. Once you complete an application you will submit it to us electronically. You will then receive an email acknowledging receipt of your online application.
- To be considered for specific openings you must apply for each opening that is of interest to you. If you are interested in multiple positions, please check all the positions that you wish to be considered for. If you are interested in a position that is posted in the future, it will be necessary to complete a new application.
- Review the description of the position for an understanding of the essential duties and minimum qualifications. Only those applicants meeting the minimum qualifications for a position will be considered.
- If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview. Not all applicants will receive an interview.
- In addition to submitting the application, you may include a letter of interest, resume, and letters of references, but they must be submitted electronically. Please do not send or deliver any paper documents. All documents can be uploaded and attached to your application through the online application process.
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum Participates in E-Verify.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
The Museum is a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
If offered employment, you will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment substance test.
- Full-time Regular (Typically works 40 hours per week)
- Part-time Regular (Number of hours varies by position)
- Temporary/Call-in (No guaranteed number of hours or weeks of work)