ASDM Job Opportunities
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum is an equal opportunity institution. The Museum does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status in its policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Applications are accepted only for open positions and must be completed online. Unsolicited resumes or related correspondence received by any other means (such as mail, fax, or email) will not be acknowledged, reviewed, or kept on file.
- Follow the Career Search link at the end of this page to view current openings.
- Review the description of the position for an understanding of the essential duties and minimum qualifications and complete an online application. Only those applicants meeting the minimum qualifications for a position will be considered.
- In addition to submitting the application, you may include a letter of interest, resume, and letters of references, but they must be submitted electronically. All documents can be uploaded and attached to your application through the online application process.
- We will contact you at a later date for further information and a possible interview if you are among the most qualified candidates. Not all qualified applicants will receive an interview.
- You may check your status online at any time by going here, selecting the green Returning Candidates button, and logging into your application history.
- The application site is a secure website that provides its own technical support. If you have difficulty submitting your application, you may use the trouble-shooter link provided at the bottom of each step of the application screen, or you may contact their Technical Support at email@example.com or by phone, 888-772-9773.
The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum Participates in E-Verify.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
The Museum is a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.
If offered employment, you will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment substance test.
- Full-time Regular (Typically works 40 hours per week.)
- Part-time Regular (Number of hours varies by position.)
- Casual/Reserve Status (Averages less than 20 hours per week. No guaranteed number of hours or weeks of work.)
- Temporary Status (One to twelve-month assignments. No guaranteed number of hours or weeks of work.)