Your gift of any size will help support the future of the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.
You can plan today to make a gift of estate assets to ensure that your charitable interests are supported, your financial objectives maximized, and to leave a legacy at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (also referred to as "Museum"). Some creative and flexible options that can benefit you and the Museum include:
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts and Bequests of Retirement Assets
- Stock/Appreciated Securities
- Wills and Living Trusts
- Real Estate Gifts
- Suggested Bequest Language
You may benefit by:
- Making a more significant gift than might otherwise be possible.
- Receiving charitable deductions
- Avoiding capital gains
- Reducing your estate taxes
- Increasing your cash flow
- Passing on your family values and sustaining a legacy at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
Tax Identification Number
Your professional advisor may want the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum's Tax Identification Number. It is 86-0111675.
The material presented here is not offered as legal or tax advice. We recommend you seek the advice of your estate advisor, attorney, and/or financial planner to make certain your considered gift fits well with your overall circumstances and planning.